Retail Products and Options
At Paulson’s A/V, we offer both retail and custom products and services. While these differ, both are backed by our devoted local team who views you as a lifelong customer.
- Visit our website SHOP pages to see online products we have available for entertainment products, racks, furniture, cabling and more. Easily purchase online or send us a note.
- Come to our showroom for a live, in-person demo of the latest tech. You can experience it all live, talk to an expert, and even cash and carry specific products.
- Discover our handy financing options and payment plans to support your project.
Custom Projects and Options
If you decide to work with our custom electronics team, here is the typical flow to expect for your project:
- Consultation: consult with you on your goals, how you live and what features and technologies you seek
- Proposal: create a personalized proposal just for you, no matter how small or large your project or budget is
- Review/Finalize Proposal: meet to review our proposed solution and ensure it meets your vision, and make changes or additions. This results in a final proposal
- Contract Signed/Deposit: after agreement on design, products and pricing, we collect a deposit, and begin our ordering, scheduling and installation
- Client Care Contact: our installation coordinator contacts all parties involved to ensure smooth project (builders, contractors, electricians, etc.)
- Scheduling: behind the scenes, we order and stage your products, and when all wire and pieces are ready, we schedule the project usually done in phases
- Installation: Typically done in phases such as pre-wire, trim out and final installation, with personal demo on use of your new system
- Follow up: One of most important parts is closing the loop by our Salesperson to ensure you are satisfied and to get any questions answered