On display and ready to demo now at Paulson’s: the new Founder Series from Paradigm!
Fire and ice, oil and water, Yankees and Mets fans. Some things just don’t mix. But what if form and function could? Every once in a while, something special comes along and changes the rules. The perfect blend of technology, design, and performance. At the start of Founder’s development, Paradigm knew one thing: when art embraces science, anything is possible, and they exceeded even their own wildest expectations.
Founder is no ordinary loudspeaker. Paradigm has treated every part, large and small, as if it were the most crucial piece of the whole. Every component has been thoroughly researched, designed, engineered, and tested. The new family boasts:
- Aluminum Magnesium Ceramic (AL-MAC™) High Frequency Driver: Founder’s tweeter is made lighter and stronger, with a natural resistance to uncontrolled resonance that makes it far more accurate and responsive than other designs.
- Aluminum Magnesium (AL-MAG™) Midrange Driver: Founder’s midrange driver is developed with listener sensitivity in mind and is in many ways the most important driver of any speaker design because it produces the most familiar sounds like the human voice.
- Ultra-High-Excursion CARBON-X Unibody Bass Driver: To maintain clarity in the lowest frequencies, Paradigm has created an ultra-stiff, ultra-strong bass driver made from mineral-infused carbon fiber. It’s molded in a single piece to maintain control at the highest volumes.
- Oblate Spherical Waveguide (OSW™): Paradigm’s research into the evolution of modern home interiors led them to create the OSW™ Waveguide. This uniquely shaped part is used in Founder’s tweeter and midrange drivers.
- Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA™) Lens: To protect Founder’s tweeter and midrange driver cones, Paradigm developed the Perforated Phase Aligning (PPA™) Lens. It looks beautiful and ensures that all frequencies reach the listener’s ears at the same time.
- Cascade Fusion Bracing: Speaker cabinets should be seen and not heard. To ensure that the driver’s output is entirely uncolored, Paradigm developed Cascade Fusion Bracing. What you’ll enjoy is the beauty of the cabinet and the sound that comes out, with no mixture of the two impacting performance.
- Advanced Shock-Mount™ System: To lower distortion and further maximize driver performance, Paradigm created the Advanced Shock-Mount System™ for both the driver mounting hardware and the cabinet feet.
The Founder Series product family includes:
Founder 40B Stand-Mount Speaker, MSRP $1099.99 each: 2-driver, 2 way, bass reflex
Founder 70LCR Left/Center/Right 3-Way Speaker, MSRP $1699.99 each: 4-driver, 3 way, sealed enclosure
Founder 90C Center Channel, MSRP $2599.99 each: 6-driver, 3 way, bass reflex
Founder 80F Floorstanding Speaker, MSRP $1849.99 each: 4-driver, 2, 5 way, bass reflex
Founder 100F Floorstanding Speaker, MSRP $2599.99 each: 5-driver, 3 way, bass reflex
Founder 120H Floorstanding Speaker, MSRP $4249.99 each: 5-driver, 3 way, active bass acoustic suspension
Available in 4 finishes: